Aircraft Beechcraft King Air C-90
Aircraft performance characteristics:
|Maximal range ability||2 400 km|
|Maximal cruising speed||460km per hour|
|Minimal speed of horizontal flight||170-190 km per hour|
|Flight time when conducting aerial imagery||5 hours at most|
|Maximal flight altitude||9144 m|
|Maximal takeoff weight||4581 kg|
|Minimal runway length:|
|- for takeoff||800 m|
|- for landing||700 m|
|Average fuel consumption||280 kg per hour|
|- Length||10,82 m|
|- Height||4,36 m|
|- Wing span||15,33 m|
|- Manufacturer||Pratt&Whitney ( Canada )|
|- Model||2 х PT6A-21|
|Crew:||1-2 persons (One pilot can operate it)|
|Equipment operator:||1 person|
|Camera window:||1 piece (670 x 600 mm)|
Advantages of a particular type of aircraft:
Both air-carriers and private persons operate the King Air aircraft in many countries all over the world. Near 40 % of them are aircraft of the King Air C90B model, which is considered as the most successful series.
High performance flight characteristics of the KingAirC90 aircraft make it possible to conduct aerial imagery in the super-productive mode.
Basic aircraft advantages:
- Two engines (make it possible to carry out flights without restriction over any territory)
- Aviation kerosene is used as consumed fuel (stocks of this fuels are in any airport all over the world for sure in contrast to aviation gasoline)
- Airtight cabin (make it possible to fly on altitudes over 3,000 m without using of oxygen dispensing equipment)
- The proper manufacturing plant is permanently in operation (technical support of aircraft operation can be used any time)
- Aircraft cost
- One pilot can steer this aircraft
Additional aircraft advantages:
- If you take into account small mass and short-length runway, which is necessary for operation of this aircraft, then practically all airfields including unpaved ones are accessible for the KingAirC90 aircraft.
- Aircraft is in no need of special places for its deployment that results in reducing costs charged for hopping when conducting aerial-imagery operations.
- E-damper of longitude stability and fences additionally mounted under stabilizer in combination with the up-to-date navigation equipment make it possible to keep aircraft along the aerial-imagery route with high accuracy.
- Relatively low fuel consumption.
- High maneuverability and thrust/weight ratio.
- The optimal layout of engines and reliable system of active lowering of noise vibration.
- Relatively low cost of technical maintenance.