1. General Provisions
This Policy does not apply to sites that are redirected to using hyperlinks on our site.
With each of your visits to our site, we can collect information regarding the devices that you use and the networks you connect to when you use our services.
This may include information such as: IP address, information for logging into your account, browser type and version, type of browser plug-ins, operating system and platform, information about your visits, including the route for moving to URLs to, through or from our site, products that you viewed or searched for, loading errors, the duration of visits to certain pages and etc.
We collect such information through the use of various technologies, including cookies.
2. List of personal data
The list of personal data of users that can be collected, saved and used while working with the site:
- Your name and surname, position and company name, phone number, e-mail address or other contact information;
- information about your equipment from which you visit the site, including the IP address, geographical location, type and version of the browser, and the operating system;
- information about your visits and use of the site, including the duration of visits, page views and navigation paths on the site and etc;
- information that you enter when using the services on our website;
- information on settlement transactions, bank accounts and etc;
- information contained in any messages that you send to us by e-mail or through our website, including its communication content and metadata;
- any other personal information that you send to us and enter during registration on our website.
3. Purpose of processing personal data
The personal data provided by you through the site will be used for the following purposes:
- administration of our site and business;
- personalization of our site for you, allowing you to use our services on our site;
- filing statements, invoices, and collection reminders;
- sending you messages;
- sending emails that you specifically requested;
- providing third parties with statistical information about our users (but this third parties will not be able to identify any individual user from this information);
- consideration of requests and complaints made by you or about you regarding our site;
- ensuring the security of our site and preventing fraud;
- verification of compliance with the conditions governing the use of our site (including monitoring of personal messages sent through our personal messaging service on the site);
- as well as other uses.
In addition, we use your personal data for marketing purposes in accordance with the law. When using your personal data for direct marketing (commercial mailing and marketing messages about new products, services and offers that, in our opinion, will be interesting to you), we include links by clicking on which you can unsubscribe from such messages in the future.
4. Access to your personal data
We are entitled to disclose your personal information in exceptional cases and only for the purposes set out in this Policy to any of our employees, officers, insurers, professional consultants, agents, suppliers, subcontractors and etc., as well as other legal entities engaged in such business activity.
Personal data may be transferred to third parties in the following cases:
- Your explicit consent to such a transfer;
- the need to conclude or execute a transaction between us and a third party in your favor;
- the need for the formation and implementation of legal procedures (claims, lawsuits, etc.);
- in the presence of substantial grounds of public interest;
- at reasonable requests from government agencies entitled to request and receive such data and information.
Except as provided in this Policy, we will not share your personal information with third parties.
5. The period of personal data storage
Your consent to the processing of personal data is valid for an indefinite period. The storage period for your personal data is unlimited. Your personal data is processed in a period no more than is necessary in accordance with their legal purpose and the purposes defined by this Policy.
6. Your rights
When providing us with your personal data for processing, you have the following rights:
- You may require access to your personal data;
- You can demand the correction of any incorrect personal data about you;
- You have the right to demand the deletion of your personal data;
- You have the right to restrict and object to the processing of your personal data, as well as the right to data mobility;
- You have the right at any time to withdraw your consent to the processing of personal data.
To exercise these rights, you need to contact us with a written application sent to the following e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
But we draw your attention that the work of some features of the site, which require the availability of your personal data, may be terminated from the moment they are deleted.
This site is not intended or developed for children under the age of 14. The processing of personal data of minors from 14 to 18 years old is subject to the consent of the parents (adoptive parents) or trustees.
If you have a complaint about any processing of your personal data, you can contact us, the Ukrainian Parliament Commissioner for Human Rights or the court.
7. Data Security
We inform you that in order to protect your personal data, all necessary measures have been taken against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction using appropriate technical and organizational tools.
We use HTTPS technology to encrypt data from your browser to the site.
Unfortunately, it must be recognized that the transmission of information over the Internet is not always completely secure. Therefore, as soon as we receive your information, we will do our best to protect your personal data.
You are responsible for ensuring that the password used to access our site is confidential. We will not ask you for a password (unless you enter our site).
8. Changes to the terms of the Policy
The site may change the terms of the Policy. In this case, you must periodically view the site. All changes come into force from the moment of their publication. By continuing to use the site, you agree to the new terms of the Policy as amended at the time of use of the site.
9. Contact information
If you have any questions regarding our Policy, you can contact us by e-mail: email@example.com