Photogrammetric processing of remote sensing materials allows undertake research of objects by non-contact method to obtain information about the state of the object or its individual parts as soon as possible.
Photogrammetry provides an objective and reliable determination of the shape, size and spatial position of objects. Modern photogrammetric technology is based on high-speed computers, powerful software, reliable stereo-monitors.
Photogrammetric data processing is primary in the technological cycle of data processing. Our specialists have many years of experience in performing a full range of work on photogrammetric processing of remote sensing materials:
- Photo triangulation:
- Stereophotogrammetric image processing, aerial triangulation
- Data processing of thermal imaging, decoding and interpretation
- Data processing of other types of remote sensing
- Creating of high-precision spatial models
- Digital terrain model (DTM)
- Digital surface model (DSM)
- Lidar data processing, lidar point classification
- Coloured point cloud
- 3D-models of the territory and individual objects
- Production of orthophotos
- Orthophoto in the visible, infrared or thermal ranges
- True orthophotos
- Quick orthophotos
Cartography is one of the main traditional fields of AAC activity. Creating and updating topographic maps is most effective with current aerial photography materials.
At the present stage of cartography, geoinformation mapping (GIS cartography) actively develops, which consists of the creation and use of geographic information systems, digital and electronic maps based on GIS technologies.
AAC has extensive experience in topographic and thematic mapping, actively develops GIS mapping to create and update maps. The created maps differ in the system approach and visual representation of the information.
AAC cartographers perform various types of cartographic works, including:
- Creation and updating of any vector maps of the whole scale with the use of modern technologies for obtaining and processing information: aerial photography, field surveys, geographic information software.
- Geographical binding and vectorization of spatial information of clients.
- Creation of geodatabases, preparation of geodata for publication in geoportals.
All products are created in SHP, DXF, DMF, TIFF, GeoTIFF formats.
Cartographic products are designed for:
- development of general plans of settlements
- accounting for underground communications
- development of general surveying plans
- construction design
- maintaining cadastres of settlements
- providing works with objective geographical information